10 HACKS FOR YOUR OLD SNEAKERS

The idea from today's post will encourage you to give your sneakers a second chance of living.  Do you want to DIY your sneakers? I know the answer to my question is an emphatic yes but then again, what specific DIY designs do you have in mind. That's right! That's where I come in.

I have 10 creative DIY sneakers hacks for you. You don't have to be scared because they are easy and wouldn't take much of your time. If you can spare 3-5 minutes, then one of these designs can be yours.

1. GLITTERS HACK
Let the power of glitters wow you as your sneakers take on a new look. Do you want something that will stand you out from the crowd? If your answer is yes, you are welcome to the world of glitters. 


2. LACE HACK
Transform your sneakers into a lace and feel the joy associated with a lace sneakers.


3. POMPOM HACK
Is it possible to have pompom on my sneakers? Absolutely! There is nothing as easy as attaching pompom to a pair of sneakers. Besides! the result is ravishing.


4. FABRIC HACK
You don't have to be sad when you can't think of what to do with that beautiful fabric. Here is an easy tip to transform your sneakers into that fabric.


5. GEM HACK
Bedazzle the crowd with your gem sneakers. Do you crave for a pair of sneakers that will give attention to your lovely legs, look no further. The gem hack is the perfect option. Try it and thank me later!


6. SPIKE HACK
Let's get spiky.
I can't say how beautiful the spike hack is. I guess it is best if you do this DIY, then you will have an understanding of what I mean. I am sure your sneakers will thank you for this beautiful hack.


7. ART HACK
Transform your sneakers into a canvas for any art designs and have fun while at it.


8. PEARL HACK
I love pearl and want to have them on everything. I was so happy when I realised that I can have a pearl sneakers. I was grinning from ear to ear when I discovered that this project involves glue, pearl and a pair of sneakers. With these three basic items, you are set for your DIY ride.


9. SPRAY HACK
You can create a new look with the spray hack. Grab any spray color of your choice and you are set for a new look.


10. BOW HACK
The bow can simply transform a pair of sneakers into a fashionable one. You think I am lying, then give it a try to see things for your self.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With these easy DIY hacks you can alter your sneakers into any style and color of your choice. Feel free to share with me your preferred hack

Have fun and keep DIYing...

Comments